Luxury Car Deals
Henry Ford once said back in 1909 that a customer could have the Model T in any color as long as it was black. And perhaps Ford, seeking to streamline automobile manufacturing, was right for the time. Yet, demanding, high-value, luxury car buyers have always thought of their auto purchases as something more than mere transportation.
Premium car buyers have demanded and been rewarded by vehicles with:
- Precision and ultra comfort
- Noise isolation
- Comfortable seats you could practically sleep on
- Stylish and sleek interiors
- High-end safety innovations
Why do people buy luxury cars?Buying a luxury car can be quite an experience. Yet, many don't even consider spending money on this. So, why do people choose to spend money in luxury cars?
- Perceived Value: Luxury car buyers don't mind paying a premium price if they feel that the price increase reflects real value. Manufacturers need to position themselves and their brand in such a way that a higher value is appreciated.
- Status and Self-Esteem: Only around 6 percent of the market see themselves as luxury car buyers, yet it's still a relatively lucrative market none the less. There is a certain status luxury cars provide that standard models don't, and this feeling is what many luxury car buyers want to experience.
- Passion for luxury rides: Going from zero to 140 mph in no time provides an incredible rush, one many crave and are prepared to spend money to get.
- Customer Experience: Buyers of luxury vehicles pay significant attention to the dealer experience. The showroom should be glistening, and clean, the sales experience should be particularly friendly and the repair shop should look more like a scientist's laboratory than a grease pit. Remember, perceived value extends to the overall customer experience.
- Quality: Fine details such as inlaid wood in the interiors, ultra-padded leather seats, high-end sound system and cutting edge safety and security features are some of the car's most attractive assets.
- Exclusivity: Luxury cars can be extremely difficult to acquire. They can take up to two years to build and if it's custom-made, it can take even longer. There's only a handful of them in the world, and many enjoy the thought of being part of that select group.
Best Luxury Cars in the Market Today
Mercedes S ClassThe S Class is a super-comfortable, luxury car, with every detail you could wish to have in a manufactured car. The handling and drive are 5-stars. The available engines are powerful and responsive, and the looks are fantastic.
With an advanced 48v hybrid electric powertrain technology that increases performance and efficiency and the 600-horsepower S63, this car is definitely one to admire.
The base sedan sells for over $90,000 while the coupe and cabriolet models cost over $130,000.
Slightly cheaper than the S Class, the Porsche Panamera is a dream car for those with a passion for driving. The engines on the Panamera are particularly robust and hearty. While packed with luxury and a fantastic, interior cabin, if you want the ultimate in a luxury ride, go with the S. Class. However, if you want both luxury but a sport-car driving experience, the Panamera is your baby.
BMW 7 SeriesGiving the S class a run for the money, the BMW 7 Series is a sumptuous automobile with 4 different smooth engine options to choose from (two turbodiesels and two petrol engines).
This two-seat car has an extended roofline, it's precise and refined. While not as athletic as the Porsche, it comes with more standard luxury features.
The starting Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the 2020 BWM 7 series is $86,450 for 740i. However, 750i xDrive costs over $100,000 and the powerful M760i sells for over $157,000.
Tesla Model SElon Musk's company's pride and joy in terms of luxury vehicles, the Model S has a 100kWh battery pack and as the longest legged electric vehicle.
It's one of the most silent luxury cars and it has wide cargo space and passenger space, easily driven at extremely high speeds (up to 400 mph), competing with the other powerhouse rides in this list.
The 2020 Tesla Model S Long Range Plus base model starts at almost $80,000 and the Model S Performance model starts at $99,990.
Audi A8This super luxury vehicle has a dual-screen infotainment system, is extremely quiet and has an elegant interior, while also user-friendly features.
It has exceptionally comfortable seats for five passengers, although in terms of engine power, it falls short to other vehicles in this list. It has a turbocharged V6 engine, although older versions had turbocharged V8 engines.
The Audi A8 comes in one trim level, and you can have several other features added, which can increase the price in up to $40,000. The overall cost starts at $83,800, although with add-ins the amount can easily escalate up to $125,000.